The Team - we are all quilt makers with various styles and passions.
Robyn the owner works Monday to Friday and has a passion for all things Japanese
Cindy works on Wednesday and Thursday and loves working by hand
Malcolm works Saturday and is amazing with colour choices for quilts
Shirley works Tuesday and is a great machine quiltmaker
Tricia works Monday and Friday and is a keen dressmaker as well as a quilter
Anna is our newest staff member and fills in when we need her, Her passion is 1800s fabrics.
Company Values -
- to provide the best customer service we can
- to offer a selection of fabric ranges that differ from other local shops
- to run classes and groups based around our fabric selections and individual passions
- to provide notions, patterns, books and magazines that we are passionate about using and reading
- to provide a mail order system that is efficient
- to include one or two international tutors in our class programme each year
- to support specific local community groups: Mercy Hospice, Auckland Hospital's Neo-Natal Intensive Care Unit and Redoubt North School